Another thrilling zombie game ZIC: Survivor — Zombie Apocalypse has landed that is going to test you in all possible ways. Show your skills and let everyone know for how long you can actually survive in this game by IO Games Ltd. which is a shooter game with RPG elements and craft.
An entire crew has been infected with a virus which made the aircraft fall. So, this deadly virus has infected the whole world turning them into a dead zone. You have to now survive in pandemic at all cost and find a way to stop the zombie apocalypse. Try to survive till the very end without dying to save the humanity.
Go ahead and build your very own shelter, craft the deadliest weapons and explore a wide open world. Moreover, get all the feel of the apocalypse and become a zombie hunter. The gameplay is quite addicted and has a lot in store for you.
The fascinating story mode in with the most interesting and addictive quests will get you hooked to ZIC: Survivor — Zombie Apocalypse in a matter of minutes. The realistic day/night and the beautiful and stylish cartoon graphics will make your gaming experience worthwhile.
Furthermore, there is a rich arsenal of weapons against zombies, from knife to rifle; you name it and this game has it. So go ahead and get your hands on this amazing game right away from Google Play Store.
To be able to Run ZIC: Survivor — Zombie Apocalypse for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing ZIC: Survivor — Zombie Apocalypse on PC.
Steps to Play ZIC: Survivor — Zombie Apocalypse on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “ZIC: Survivor — Zombie Apocalypse” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “ZIC: Survivor — Zombie Apocalypse“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for ZIC: Survivor — Zombie Apocalypse to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play ZIC: Survivor — Zombie Apocalypse on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!