One world, one fantasy! Warriors, the country needs you! Are you up for the challenge? It’s time to fight for your nation in the all new strategy war game World of Witchcraft. In this latest game by im30.net, players will lead their country to greatness.
In this massive multiplayer real time strategy game, players will take on the role of a leader of a village that is devastated by the invasion of demons. After the devastation, your role is to rebuild your world from the ruins, and take it to greatness.
Build your own empire by recruiting new troops, and legendary heroes. To restore the magic, players can also join their allies in the non ending war. In the town building element of the game, players will build different structures, upgrade the buildings, and strengthen the empire.
World of Witchcraft features tons of heroes in the game that can help you with the battles. Engage with your enemies from a distance, or take them to close quarters, or develop a base at home, the choice is entirely yours. So, know your enemies, recruit heroes, devise strategies, and dive in. Download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run World of Witchcraft on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing World of Witchcraft on PC.
Steps to Play World of Witchcraft on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “World of Witchcraft” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “World of Witchcraft“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for World of Witchcraft to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play World of Witchcraft on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!