Unleash your legend’s full potential and join thousands of players in the global MMORPG. Explore new worlds, and the fantastical world of Elysia in the all new role playing game World of Legends!
Created by none other than Mighty Bear Games, the game lets you become a legend. Here, players can enjoy compelling quests as they explore the vast world in search of worthy opponents.
In the open world MMORPG gameplay, players will recruit and train their individual sidekicks and create the strongest team by mixing and matching them up. Furthermore, players can also pair them up with different spells to form combinations and unlock their true potential against the enemies.
Through a non linear narrative, players will meet other legends and unravel Elysia’s secrets. You will explore different zones in real time together with your friends.
Join guilds with your friends and form the strongest team in the kingdom. As you complete special quests, players will unlock exclusive rewards as well to reach the greater heights.
Clash against players from all around the world and put your skills to test. If you have what it takes to defeat the bosses, download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run World of Legends for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing World of Legends for PC.
Steps to Play World of Legends for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “World of Legends” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “World of Legends“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for World of Legends to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play World of Legends for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!