Gamers, if you are a fan of word games, or puzzles generally, put your brain to test in the all new word game Word Swipe. It is a brand new word game that will help you exercise your brain as you solve creative puzzles.
If you are good at finding words, then this latest game by Word Fun Games is just what you need. It is an epic game that features beautiful scenery landscapes where you will create word puzzles.
The gameplay of Word Swipe is super easy to grasp, and engaging. All you have to do is search and swipe letters to find hidden words. Build letter blocks, and swipe out to find new hidden words. The game will surely tease your brain as you try to find the right words but don’t worry, in case you are stuck at any point, you can always rely on the clues. There is a phrase, or a word as a clue for each puzzle.
Your main aim in the game is to find as many hidden words as possible. The game features thousands of challenging levels, so you will never run out of content. So, head over and download the game from Google Play Store right away. Enjoy!
To be able to Run Word Swipe on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Word Swipe on PC.
Steps to Play Word Swipe on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Word Swipe” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Word Swipe“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Word Swipe to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Word Swipe on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!