It’s time to test your drawing skills, as well as your brainy puzzle skills, gamers! Are you up for some brainy puzzles? Today, we bring you an all new puzzle game called Where’s my Avocado? where players will draw shapes and lines to conquer the levels.
Where’s my Avocado is an easy to play puzzle game by BitMango where players are responsible to control a seed’s movement. As you put your brain through some challenges, players will draw different shapes and lines by simply swiping to control where the seed goes.
The trick to conquer this fun game is simple; learn the obstacle course well. As the seed passes through different obstacles, your goal will be to make sure the seed does not get stuck at any point. Learn how to use the different features of the seed, and master to obstacles to sail through the levels smoothly.
Not just that, players will also get to collect different types of avocados in the game. Each type of avocado seed is unique, and has its own distinctive characteristics so make sure you collect them all.
Are you smart enough to overcome the obstacles? Find out by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Where’s My Avocado? on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Where’s My Avocado? on PC.
Steps to Play Where’s My Avocado? on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Where’s My Avocado?” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Where’s My Avocado?“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Where’s My Avocado? to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Where’s My Avocado? on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!