Hello, gamers! Are you looking for a fun arcade game to spend the weekend? If you are tired of all the action and adventure, then dive in the all new arcade game Wham!. Created by none other than Mono Drama, it is an arcade game that players can enjoy anytime in short breaks.
The gameplay of Wham is not just engaging, it is easy to grasp as well. Here, all you simply have to do is aim the ball in the hole, and make it reach its goal. The give provides an ultimate challenge to the gamers where you will aim for the target in hundreds of game levels.
Players will be able to hit the ball using the simple game controls where you simply have to swipe your finger and roll the ball in the hole. As you achieve your main objective of a level, you not only advance to the higher levels, but you also earn plenty of rewards as well.
The game is a fun time killer game that players can download and enjoy for free. So, if you are a fan of the genre, download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Wham! on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Wham! on PC.
Steps to Play Wham! on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Wham!” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Wham!“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Wham! to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Wham! on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!