Battle royale fans, assemble for the all new shooting experience we have here for you. It’s time to go on a shooting spree with the latest action packed battle royale game Trainer.io.
Created by none other than Navo Games, this action game is all about practicing your combat skills and blazing your enemies. To take the enemies down, players will rely on their combat skills, and a huge arsenal of weapons. Here, players will compete against their Al opponents and targets.
The players can choose from eight types of weapons and pair them with their combat skills. With tons of weapons, attachments and actions, players can compete against others in different game modes. Fight against the Al opponents as a lone warrior in single player mode or compete with real players from all around the world in multiplayer mode.
Sharpen your skills and control your recoil as you compete against 100 enemies to be the last man standing. Scavenge through the area, find new vehicles and escape the battle zone. So, train yourself on six different game modes, and conquer the arena. If you want to download the game, head over to Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Trainer.io for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Trainer.io for PC.
Steps to Play Trainer.io for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Trainer.io” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Trainer.io“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Trainer.io to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Trainer.io for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!