Brace yourself for some fast paced battles, spell casting, and epic brawls as we bring you the latest real time PvP battle. Join a vast array of Tiny Heroes, and take on foes from all around the world in the all new action game Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash.
Created by none other than Codex7 Games, the game is all about action packed brawls. Here, players will invite friends and family into the game, and feel the magic. Jump straight into quick battles, or get onboard for team battles, and win big.
The game features an epic collection of heroes where you can choose from 10 awesome characters. From the Black Beard, to Wild West Cowboy, and Wizard, you can find the hero inside yourself.
Equip your heroes with unique skills and abilities, evolve their skills, and deploy them in the heat of battle. Take on quests, time limited events, different game missions, and earn treasure. So, build your team of heroes, and enjoy the social battle game now. If you want to grab the game, head over to Google Play Store now. If you are interesting in knowing all about the game, check out Oxidroid review. Have fun!
To be able to Run Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash on PC.
Steps to Play Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!