Tik Tok is one of the most popular and the most interest apps to come out this year, and it has been the talk for quite some time now. Make every second of your life count, and create awesome videos by capturing funny and memorable moments to live.
Created by none other than musical.ly, the social app lets you take your videos to the next level with special effects filters, music, stickers and much more. The gist of the app is quite engaging; Users film videos of themselves lip-syncing or acting out comedy sketches, up to 15 seconds long, and can choose from a database of songs, or effects.
You can also duet with someone by replying to the video they create, and enjoy it in a split-screen diptych. Furthermore, users can also upload their own sounds, so that it’s possible to lip-sync to someone else’s original video.
As for the feed, you can enjoy a personalized video feed specifically for you based on your likes, shares, and what you watch. Once you start watching the videos, you will never be able to stop.
So, showcase your incredible talent, or just watch by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Tik Tok for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Tik Tok for PC.
Steps to Play Tik Tok for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Tik Tok” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Tik Tok“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Tik Tok to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Tik Tok for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!