The global launch of the fresh and exciting adventure game Thor: War of Tapnarok is almost here! Warriors, are you ready to rule the nine realms? Brace yourself for plenty of action and adventure as the gates of Asgard and Tapnarok are almost upon us.
Thor: War of Tapnarok is an adventure game created by Appxplore that follows the intriguing plot of the war of Ragnarok. The Loki God of Mischief has decided to bring eternal war upon Asgard. As all kinds of ugly monsters are now here at the nine realms, you must stop them.
It is your duty in the game to defend your home from the invasion, and fight the countless monsters. Go on the epic journey with the help of your allies such as Viking Warriors, Odin, Freyja, and others and take down the monsters together.
Here, players can summon 37 of Asgard’s powerful treasures, and engage in exciting battles. Snipe for the enemy’s weakness, and unlock all your allies, and their skills to defend Asgard.
Not only will you defeat the various enemies, players will also explore the beautiful realms. It is an idle clicked RPG that will blow your mind. So, defend the realms now by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Enjoy!
To be able to Run Thor: War of Tapnarok on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Thor: War of Tapnarok on PC.
Steps to Play Thor: War of Tapnarok on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Thor: War of Tapnarok ” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Thor: War of Tapnarok “. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Thor: War of Tapnarok to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Thor: War of Tapnarok on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!