Embark on the thrilling journey that is presented in a new Puzzle Game The Room: Old Sins created by Fireproof Games. The game is a fourth edition to the franchise named The Room where it is expected to have more fun and more astounding gameplay than all its previous versions.
Initially, you may think that this game does not possess much gameplay to it; undoubtedly, there are no extensive and complicated features involved in this game. However, it does not mean the game is not interesting; there are so many tasks that you must accomplish in the game to move ahead proving that this game actually needs no more modes or stages to stay entertaining.
Enter the room and start solving various mysteries that this game involves; there are plenty of objects during your investigation that you must collect and find hidden item in them. Also, finish all the tasks in each room to move ahead to the next one as each room has the portal to the next room which is full of new challenges.
So explore the room and the dollhouse that you will see in the first room and start the magnificent journey that is furnished in this game. Nevertheless, the visuals of the game made me most happy as they are rich, smooth and slick. In addition, the intuitive controls turn the whole game into a bliss experience.
Visit Google Play Store to be able to Play The Room: Old Sins on PC; however, you must Follow the easy steps mentioned in the article to install the game via an Android Emulator. Also, read the complete Review of The Room: Old Sins along with searching for more Puzzle Games on our site.
Steps to Play The Room: Old Sins on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “The Room: Old Sins” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “The Room: Old Sins“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for The Room: Old Sins to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play The Room: Old Sins on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!