Netmarble is back with yet another refreshing action packed RPG, and we are absolutely thrilled. It’s time for the fighters to compete for their dreams, and fight the multiple battles in the all new game The King of Fighters Allstar.
The masterpiece fighting game lets gamers all around the world enjoy deadly mortal work. As players dive into the game, they will make a team of successive bosses including Orochi, Rugal, Geniits, and create their dream team.
For the first time in King of Fighters history, the game brings you fighter multi battle. The game allows upto three friends to get mixed up, cooperate, and defeat the mighty bosses together. Enjoy the 3v3 battles as you build the strongest team out there, and fight with your own power.
To outshine the enemy, players will also prepare a training ground to learn how to oppose the enemies, and also a tower defense to protect your altar from the enemies. The game also features the original characters of the story with stunning graphics so players will enjoy an engaging battle experience.
As the fighters have gathered together, join them by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run The King of Fighters Allstar on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing The King of Fighters Allstar on PC.
Steps to Play The King of Fighters Allstar on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “The King of Fighters Allstar” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “The King of Fighters Allstar“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for The King of Fighters Allstar to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play The King of Fighters Allstar on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!