Master the arcane power of Divinity and alter the fate of the world in the all new role playing game we bring you today. It’s none other than Tales of Erin! In this RPG, players will be able to enjoy stunning anime styled gameplay, and 3D animations that will make your experience worthwhile.
The game is created by Efun Company Limited and lets you summon over 80 heroes as you master the arcane power of Divinity. You will play the game as Aisha, the guardian of Erin who will assist the players in fighting as different heroes.
From the fighter, to the healer, controller, and slayer, players can fight as any character. Summon five types of legendary heroes and use the matching skills to defeat the powerful bosses and enemies.
As each hero such as Dark, light, win, fire and water are unique in their skills and weapons, you will need to carefully assign them roles. Lead your army with easy touch and drag controls, and unlock the exciting story stages.
Cultivate your heroes, level up their skills and enhance the weapons to strengthen their performance in the battles. So, enjoy real time multiplayer action by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Enjoy!
To be able to Run Tales of Erin on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Tales of Erin on PC.
Steps to Play Tales of Erin on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Tales of Erin” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Tales of Erin“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Tales of Erin to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Tales of Erin on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!