Unleash the destroyer in you and indulge in some epic fast-paced battles in the all new action packed game Tacticool. It’s time to show your speed and courage, and flaunt your tactics on dramatic game maps. Are you ready for the thrill?
Tacticool is a 5v5 shooter created by Panzerdog where players simply have to grab a car, choose their friends and beat the enemies in intense shooter matches. In the real time gameplay, players will play different classes of operators and use their epic weapons to dominate the 5v5 arena.
Buy and upgrade more than 50 types of weapons such as rifles, shotguns, pistols, grenades, RPG and much more. Not only will you be able to upgrade your weapons, but you can also unlock and upgrade your characters with unique skills.
The real-time physics based gameplay lets you use hundreds of unique game tactics on 5 different maps. Break the fences, mess up your enemy, and blow up cars; the choices are plenty here.
Use your friends and teammates to attack your foes, and dominate the arena. Remember, speed and courage is the key to dominate. So, test your skills now by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Tacticool on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Tacticool on PC.
Steps to Play Tacticool on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Tacticool” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Tacticool“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Tacticool to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Tacticool on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!