Hello, there! Are you looking for a fun action game that is not too intense? Are you interested in enjoying a fun action experience that is perfect for short breaks? If the answer is yes, then the latest game by Good Job Games is all you need. It is none other than Swing Star!
Swing Star is an epic game that takes players on more than a 100 unique levels where players will be able to unlock and enjoy various skins and themes. The game is simple to play, and players will get hang of the gameplay in minutes.
As for the gameplay, players will use the simple tap controls to tap on the screen to swing through various platforms. Catch, and swing through different platforms and enjoy the gliding adventure. Your main goal in the game is to try to not fall from the platforms.
Timing is quite crucial in the game as you have to wait for the perfect moment to make a jump, and swing through the rope. Players will be able to enjoy the minimal, engaging gameplay in 100 + levels. So, what are you waiting for? Download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Swing Star for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Swing Star for PC.
Steps to Play Swing Star for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Swing Star” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Swing Star“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Swing Star to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Swing Star for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!