Your favorite survivor game on desktop has landed on mobile phones. Are you ready for a unique battle royale experience? We bring you an all new action game surviv.io; a 2D battle royale game that will let you enjoy intense battles.
Created by surviv.io, this battle royale game is completely in sync between the desktop and mobile devices. The battle royale is packed with intense short games where players will indulge in 3-5 minute short battles. There are no lengthy drop sequences or lobbies in the game, just fast paced action. Here, players are always in for a fight.
The unique battle royale experience offers a completely new map in each game where you will use the intelligent map to explore. Players can dive into the gameplay in different game modes ranging from solo, duo and squad. In the solo mode, you will fight as a lone warrior. Battle it out with your partners in the duo mode, or field a four person team in the squads.
Collect different weapons in loot, and use them to conquer the battles. There is plenty of loot to collect; from firearms, to melee weapons, medical items, armor, backpacks and much more, you can collect them all.
So, dive in the game now by downloading it from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Surviv.io on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Surviv.io on PC.
Steps to Play Surviv.io on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Surviv.io” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Surviv.io“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Surviv.io to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Surviv.io on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!