Hello, gamers! If you love medical games, then the latest game we bring you today is all you need. Hospital games cannot get better than this! We bring you Surgeon Simulator – a fun medical game created by Bossa Studios Ltd where you take charge as a surgeon.
In Surgeon Simulator, players will take care of the unlucky patient Bob as a surgeon. You will get to perform crazy surgeries on his to save his life. Here, in this game, players will give the patients kidney transplants, heart transplants etc.
Perform surgeries on Bob such as a Teeth transplant to give him a smile, or an eye transplant to give him a great look. You can also abandon the operation theatre and try your hand on a moving trolly in the hospital corridors.
The fun game lets you perform as many surgeries as you can in a number of levels. Furthermore, players can also unlock more than 50 new achievements, and prove that you rule as a surgeon. So, give this game a shot, and try to save lives as you perform one surgery after the other.
To download the game, head over to Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Surgeon Simulator on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Surgeon Simulator on PC.
Steps to Play Surgeon Simulator on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Surgeon Simulator” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Surgeon Simulator“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Surgeon Simulator to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Surgeon Simulator on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!