A wacky obstacle course awaits you in the all new adventure, warriors. Brace yourself for a fun Ben 10 adventure in the latest arcade game Super Slime Ben. This Ben 10 hero adventure is created by none other than Cartoon Network.
In this adventure, players will use the Ben 10’s alien heroes as you battle your way through a number of wacky obstacles. Here, players will run, climb, and jump over the obstacle course to outrun the slime. It’s not that easy to outrun the slime though; you will face slime balls, disappearing blocks, and enemy creatures among plenty of other hazards as to try to escape.
Super Slime Ben features more than 30 playable characters where you can play as all ten of Ben’s alien heroes including the Diamondhead, XLR8, Cannonbolt, Shock Rock, Grey Matter, Wildvine and many others. You can also choose from crazy costumed versions of the aliens. There are also plenty of characters to unlock in the game.
Collect a variety of critters with unique and special powers that will help you survive longer, and climb higher in the game. So, help Ben 10 become the world’s greatest slime fighter by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Enjoy!
To be able to Run Super Slime Ben on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Super Slime Ben on PC.
Steps to Play Super Slime Ben on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Super Slime Ben” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Super Slime Ben“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Super Slime Ben to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Super Slime Ben on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!