Your favorite iconic characters from Nickelodeon’s all time favorite shows have gathered! It’s time to battle it out in the ultimate arcade action game with your Nick characters. Nickelodeon brings you their latest arcade game Super Brawl Universe!
In this game, all your favorite Nick characters like Spongebob, Kid Danger, Danny Phantom have gathered for the ultimate show, so get ready to unleash your super moves to win. Assemble the mightiest team, and enter the Super Brawl tournament. Recruit the nostalgic and new characters, and transform your fighters into unbeatable brawlers.
Here, players will be able to battle it out at some incredible locations such as the Krusty Krab, the Loud House, the Avatar Air Temple, and many others. Collect slime, and upgrade your characters. You can also add new characters in the game as well.
Challenge your skills against other players in 1vs1 fights, and epic 3-on-3 brawls to battle your way through the story mode to reach the top. So, use your skills, get higher in the ranks, and climb the rankings against players to dominate the competition. If you have all that to win, download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Super Brawl Universe on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Super Brawl Universe on PC.
Steps to Play Super Brawl Universe on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Super Brawl Universe” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Super Brawl Universe“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Super Brawl Universe to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Super Brawl Universe on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!