The fierce battle between the heroes has just begun! We bring you the RTS experience you have long been waiting for in the latest strategy game Stone Arena!
The game is created by 37GAMES and combines elements from MOBAs and tower defense games to create a new experience for the gamers. Players will take control of a hero, and deploy various troops and units that you will command in the battle.
As for the gameplay, it is fully customizable and the user friendly controls make the experience even better. Players will be able to enjoy a 3-min brawler where you can enjoy a fast paced skirmish anytime, anywhere. Choose the right units for the battles out of a huge selection of heroes, and maximize their strength.
The gameplay offers you endless possibilities so synergize your heroes, and units to dominate the arena. Lead the charge against the enemies and defend yourself against the enemy units. To further help you dominate, the game features tons of chests with abundant rewards.
So, fight head on and assault the enemy players as you destroy their towers to dominate and forge your path to victory. The game can be downloaded from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Stone Arena on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Stone Arena on PC.
Steps to Play Stone Arena on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Stone Arena” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Stone Arena“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Stone Arena to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Stone Arena on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!