Whatsapp stickers are the new hype, and unless you are living under a rock, you must know that. Now, you can create your personal Whatsapp stickers using the all new sticker maker for Whatsapp called Sticker Studio.
It is a communication app created by SvenMobile where Whatsapp users will be able to easily cut out a part of any image, and make fun stickers. Here, you can create your personal Whatsapp stickers and share them with your friends.
The UI of Sticker Studio is easy to grasp, and straight forward. Players will create up to 10 packs with a maximum number of 30 stickers per pack. Use your phone camera to capture photos, or select photos from your library.
Once you have the pictures, you can draw the outline of the sticker with your finger. Furthermore, you can also add text and drawings to your stickers. Cut out the fixed shapes, and add as many filters to it as you can.
Adjust the sizes of your stickers, and scale them to the perfect size. If you are interested in getting customized stickers for yourself, download the app from Google Play Store now as it is absolutely free to grab. Have fun!
To be able to Run Sticker Studio on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Sticker Studio on PC.
Steps to Play Sticker Studio on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Sticker Studio” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Sticker Studio“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Sticker Studio to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Sticker Studio on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!