Are you ready to jump and shoot? Gamers, brace yourself for the latest stick fighting game, and win the ultimate challenge as it’s time to shoot them all. NetEase Games brings you the latest action packed game called Stick Fight: The Game where you get to perform some epic stunts like a ninja.
Join the hilarious brawler and battle it out as the iconic stick figure in this action packed game. It is physics based game where you will perform some amazing stunts, and blows to eliminate the enemy and proceed further. The game is an ultimate challenge to defeat the enemy, and eliminate them in fun stickman combat.
Based on 100 amusing maps, this action adventure lets you enjoy physics based combat system where you will use dozens of weapons, and blow the enemy up. The game is quite simple to play. You can use the virtual joystick controls to move your character around, and attack the enemies.
To aid you in the battles, you can use plenty of weapons, as well as different boosters that will help you level up easily. Enjoy the endless survival arcade mode, and enjoy daily bonuses.
So, if you can overcome the challenges, give this game a shot. You can download it from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Stick Fight: The Game on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Stick Fight: The Game on PC.
Steps to Play Stick Fight: The Game on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Stick Fight: The Game” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Stick Fight: The Game“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Stick Fight: The Game to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Stick Fight: The Game on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!