Hello, there, warriors! It’s time to master the dangerous universe of Star Trek Fleet Command. Summon your skills in the all new strategy game created by none other than Scopely. In this strategy game, players will enjoy the fun gameplay as they experience strategy, diplomacy, combat, and leadership all in one.
The galaxy is on the brink of war as the Federation, Klingon, and Romulan forces have started their battle for control. Enter the galaxy as take control of the Alpha and Beta quadrants. Here, players will discover an ancient secret that could tip the scales of power forever.
Here, players will take charge as the commander of a starbase who is on the edge of a civilized space. You will recruit iconic officers in the game like Nero, Spock, James T and many others. Build powerful ships like the Romulan Warbird, and Klingon Bird of Prey and dominate the galaxy.
Join millions of players in the game as you forge alliances, build an epic fleet of secure, and defeat your enemies. Discover new technologies and upgrade you ships, and resources. Join the powerful player alliances to dominate star systems now by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Star Trek Fleet Command for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Star Trek Fleet Command for PC.
Steps to Play Star Trek Fleet Command for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Star Trek Fleet Command” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Star Trek Fleet Command“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Star Trek Fleet Command to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Star Trek Fleet Command for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!