SpongeBob is back at Bikini Bottom, gamers! Are you ready for the ultimate quests once again? It’s time to embark on a fun adventure with your favorite character in the all new action and adventure game SpongeBob Moves In.
It is a fun simulation game created by none other than Nickelodeon that takes you to an adventure near the sea. In this game, players will embark on plenty of quests, perform different tasks, and earn rewards to make an ultimate bikini bottom. In the exclusive animated shorts, you will be able to watch how spongebob arrives at the bikini bottom, and how Patrick finds his rock.
Create the bikini bottom landmarks such as SpongeBob’s pineapple, Patrick’s rock, and the Krusty Krab. Here, you will perfect the art of fry cooking at the Krusty Krab to feed the bottomites, and earn rewards.
In the tons of quests, you will be accompanied by Sandy, Squidward, Patrick and many other familiar characters from the cartoons. You will not just make the characters happy, but you will also feed them your new and rare recipes.
So, enjoy the authentic SpongeBob experience now by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run SpongeBob Moves In on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing SpongeBob Moves In on PC.
Steps to Play SpongeBob Moves In on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “SpongeBob Moves In” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “SpongeBob Moves In“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for SpongeBob Moves In to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play SpongeBob Moves In on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!