The chili eating contest is on, gamers! Are you ready to take the challenge? Can you handle the spice? The hardest platform game ever is here on the store. So, without any further ado, let’s dive into the action of Spicy Piggy.
This epic game by none other than Nitrome is all about becoming the chili eating contest’s winner. In this platform game, players will take on the challenging levels, and blast through hardcore enemies. The one button gameplay looks easy to begin with, but is quite difficult to master.
In this adventure, you will explore the exciting game worlds that contain the terrifying trees, sadistic stuff toys, and killer robots. Players will tackle the tricky platforms and show ninja pig reactions in to overcome the fast paced gameplay.
Set the world beating time, and test your reactions as your taste buds are on fire. If you succeed, you will be gifted some refreshing cool-aid to calm your character down. The game features tons of challenging levels where players will compete and try to become the world’s best on global stage.
So, if you think you can handle the chili, download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Spicy Piggy for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Spicy Piggy for PC.
Steps to Play Spicy Piggy for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Spicy Piggy” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Spicy Piggy“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Spicy Piggy to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Spicy Piggy for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!