Get yourself prepared and ready for ultimate FPS experience designed by Mobile Gaming Studio Ltd in Sniper Strike: Special Ops. The game promises to provide one of the best shooting experience coupled with some amazing features that will entice the inner shooter in you.
All you need to do is kill the enemy using fierce and powerful weapons and take part in combats that are extremely entertaining and thrilling to experience. Your target is to bring down the evil organization Poseidon; it’s bringing about destruction and chaos all around. So, you must bring out your A game and eradicate the enemy.
Additionally, the game is available in both single and multiplayer PvP battles and withholds three exciting gaming modes for you to discover. Be the part of fierce campaign missions or play high-octane PvP battles and bring down the enemy on his knees.
Not to forget, you can make allies in the game with Wolf and Jackson and can also smash the enemy with your clan friends to kill your main target, Roth, the head of Poseidon. Although, the movements of the character are automated but it doesn’t drag your from having fun.
You must take aim from privileged position and kill the enemy, that’s all. Moreover, get help from your allies and free the hostages and keep on winning rewards and bonuses.
Lastly, remember to make money to upgrade your arsenal and buy many new and advance weapons to have a more powerful effect on the foe. So, go to the Google Play Store or Apple iTunes to download the game for free.
Moreover, if you wish to play the game on PC then make sure you have an Android Emulator on your computer to Install Sniper Strike: Special Ops for PC by following these easy and simple steps for Windows and Mac.
Steps to Install Sniper Strike: Special Ops for PC
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Sniper Strike: Special Ops” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Sniper Strike: Special Ops“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Sniper Strike: Special Ops to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Sniper Strike: Special Ops for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!