Can you withstand the war mayhem? Do you have what it takes to be a war general and lead your troops to victory? Warriors, brace yourself for epic PvP duels in the all new game Siege: World War II.
Clash against players from all around the world, and lead your military operations in this action packed strategy game created by Simutronics Corp. In this game, players will indulge in head to head duels against opponents from all around the world as they compete for wealth, and glory.
The game features intense player vs player action where you will be up against real players in epic duels. Take control of the massive armies and build the perfect deck to crush your opponents. Test your skills, and tactics in the epic clashes, and earn numerous rewards.
Siege: World War II is all about strategic deck building. You will be able to collect and upgrade cards, and use them to craft your military strategies; offensive, and defensive. Collect tons of unique cards, unlock and upgrade the troops, and tactics cards, and dominate the leaderboards.
Earn prestige, and take new challenges every week, so if you are up for the challenge, download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Siege: World War II on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Siege: World War II on PC.
Steps to Play Siege: World War II on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Siege: World War II” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Siege: World War II“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Siege: World War II to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Siege: World War II on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!