Brace yourself for a spooky adventure, gamers! The all new horror escape game School Alone is now out and running. If you are a fan of horror and spooky adventures, then dive in right away.
Created by 111%, the casual game takes you to a spooky school where all sorts of horror awaits you. Your main goal in the game is to find an escape passage and get out before you stumble upon something bad.
The gameplay of School Alone is easy to grasp; players will use the simple tap controls to solve numerous puzzles, and advance further. In the frightening adventure, you simply have to keep solving puzzles to proceed and find a way out.
The game map is dark, and you will rely on a number of hints that appear every now and then to find a way out. So, not only will you watch out for the scary creatures, you will also look for hints to escape the school.
To make the adventure even more thrilling, the game has added sound to it. So, wear your earphones to enjoy it to the max. So, overcome the dark and rise above all by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Enjoy!
To be able to Run School Alone on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing School Alone on PC.
Steps to Play School Alone on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “School Alone” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “School Alone“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for School Alone to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play School Alone on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!