Put your best foot forward in the fashion industry and travel the world in the all new stylish and exciting game Runway Story. In this fashion game created by none other than NEXON Company, players will help the fashion wonder twins design some fabulous outfits.
In this game, players will play through hundreds of fun and challenging puzzles where players will match items, and set their goals. In your journey, you can stop by at interesting locations such as the comic stores, circus, and even the marina beach.
As for the engaging gameplay, you will have to match blocks, and design different outfits. Visit unique locations in the game, and interact with all the interesting game characters you will meet along the way.
In the challenging puzzles, players will match items, and achieve their goals with the help of Jaime. Use the fantastic items to break through the challenging levels and design multiple creative costumes. Furthermore, players will also take pictures of their adventures, and send them to your friends.
So, discover a unique story of your own and rise to fashion stardom now by downloading the game. Head over to Google Play Store now as the game is free to play. Enjoy!
To be able to Run Runway Story on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Runway Story on PC.
Steps to Play Runway Story on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Runway Story ” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Runway Story “. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Runway Story to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Runway Story on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!