The RuneScape beta version is finally here! It is time to slay your way through the slayer tower on your break in the all new role playing game RuneScape. Created by none other than Jagex Games Studio, RuneScape is a strategy based cross platform RPG that will get you hooked instantly with its fun gameplay.
RuneScape is still in its beta testing phase, so expect a few bugs, and a few changes as well. The game strives to provide gamers with the best RuneScape experience. Here, players will dive into the world of Gielinor and experience the best runescape experience you know.
As the game is a cross-platform game, it allows you to continue your journey from where you left. As for the game controls, the game is easy to grasp; all you have to do is tap to interact and move your character, press and drag the finger to rotate the camera and pinch to zoom in.
You simply have to swipe to scroll through different menus, and hold and drag to move items. So, get a grip on the game using the tutorials, and then master the epic gameplay. Download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run RuneScape for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing RuneScape for PC.
Steps to Play RuneScape for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “RuneScape” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “RuneScape“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for RuneScape to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play RuneScape for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!