Strategy fans, assemble for some thrilling real time battles. Do you have what it takes to compete in league matches, and take down players from all around the world? We bring you short and intense strategy battles in the epic game Revolve8.
Revolve8 is a fun action packed game created by Sega Corporation; a developer that needs no introduction when it comes to producing quality strategy battle games. As for this strategy game, here players will get 3 minutes to prove their might in real-time strategy game.
The gameplay of Revolve8 is highly addictive, and easy to grasp. Players have to form a deck of 8 cards where players can use their heroes to destroy the opponent’s towers in 3 minutes. There are a number of cards to choose from such as Heroes, Minions, buildings, magic and others.
Each card has its unique skills and abilities that players will use to take the enemy down. Use the right skills at the right time and you will own the battles. Compete with players from all around the world in real time battles against players from all around the world. If you want to grab the game, head over to Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Revolve8 for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Revolve8 for PC.
Steps to Play Revolve8 for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Revolve8” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Revolve8“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Revolve8 to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Revolve8 for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!