For all the cricket fans out there, Nautilus Mobile has a great game for you. We bring you their latest sports game called Real Cricket 18 so if you are a pro at cricket shots, give this game a try.
Real Cricket GO is an innovative cricket game where players will relive the thrilling experience of cricket on their phones. Here, you have talented batsmen and bowlers to play with. You will be able to enjoy the authentic cricket action and epic international tournaments.
The game offers real cricket experience on the go. It features all your favorite international stars, and you can control them all. We have the best batsmen off spinners, leg cutters, in-swingers and much more. Furthermore, the game features some authentic stadiums where each one has a unique feel to it.
Unleash your batting form, keep your nerves calm, and enjoy the cricket simulation at its best. The best part is that this time around, the developers have kept the game in less than 35MB. So, if you are a cricket fan, and want to enjoy the action, and the drama, head over to grab the game now. Download the game from Google Play Store now and start playing. Cheers!
To be able to Run Real Cricket Go for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Real Cricket Go for PC.
Steps to Play Real Cricket Go for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Real Cricket Go” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Real Cricket Go“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Real Cricket Go to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Real Cricket Go for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!