Hello, there! Welcome to the town of cute cubic characters in the all new casual game QubeTown. We bring you a fun online farming game created by Webzen Inc. where players will indulge in an epic fantasy adventure.
The game takes you to QubeTown; a happening town where plenty of exciting adventures await you. In this farming game, players will raise cute animals, harvest crops, and explore awesome treasures in dungeons.
Here, players will build their own big farm, and feed animals and pets. You can grow crops ranging from cotton to wheat, and make your town thrive. Furthermore, you can also build dessert shops and turn harvested crops into trading items.
You can also trade your friends with cute dragons, elephants and other characters in exciting quests. Collect citizens and new heroes and protect your citizens from the evil trolls in this town-building adventure.
Besides the farming gameplay, players can also decorate their village with personalized items. Customize the costumes, and hairstyles of your land lady, and enjoy mini games with other lords from all over the world. So, if you are looking to download the game, grab it from Google Play Store now and enjoy the adventure. Cheers!
To be able to Run QubeTown on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing QubeTown on PC.
Steps to Play QubeTown on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “QubeTown” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “QubeTown“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for QubeTown to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play QubeTown on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!