Gear up for the ultimate off-road experience as we bring you the latest simulation game Project: Offroad. BYCODEC GAMES presents you a new road driving experience in their latest game where you get behind the steering wheel, and drive though exotic locations.
Project: Offroad is a fun simulation game where you can enjoy the racing gameplay in multiple game modes. The game features over 50 hard levels with realistic physics where you will take on various missions one after the other, and enjoy a number of landscape maps.
The game features a number of 4×4 and 6×6 vehicles that you can choose from. All vehicles are not free, and you have to spend a few bucks to unlock new vehicles, and upgrade the existing ones.
All you have to do is overcome different obstacles placed in your way, and drive past the hurdles to complete various missions. Enjoy the gameplay in a number of game modes. From the Challenge mode where you challenge players from all over the world, to the Free Drive mode where you can enjoy the road experience freely.
So, if you love driving games, then give this game a shot. You can download it from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Project: Offroad on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Project: Offroad on PC.
Steps to Play Project: Offroad on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Project: Offroad” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Project: Offroad“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Project: Offroad to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Project: Offroad on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!