It’s time for some epic 5v5 action, and tons of challenging battles as the latest role playing game of PerBlue Entertainment is now out. We bring you the all new RPG Portal Quest; a game where you assemble a team of mighty heroes, and fight the monsters.
Conquer the campaign as you lead a team of battle ready heroes to fight a corrupt force. As the Hollow is poised to take over the world, it is your job to wage a war, and hold the Hollow back. To do so, you will rely on your team of mighty heroes.
Summon your team of heroes, and upgrade them to the finest heroes Portal Quest has seen. Here, players can choose from more than 45 heroes; where each one of them has unique skills. Unleash the skills of your heroes, and use them right against the enemies to turn the tide of the battles.
Not only can players enjoy the campaigns, and conquer them, but they can also join their guildmates, and take on other guilds to defend the keep. The game features tons of challenging chapters where winning will earn you gear, shards, and much more to upgrade your heroes. You can check out the Oxidroid Review of the game as well. Download the game from Google Play Store or Apple iTunes now! Cheers!
To be able to Run Portal Quest for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Portal Quest for PC.
Steps to Play Portal Quest for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Portal Quest” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Portal Quest“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Portal Quest to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Portal Quest for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!