If you are tired of all the action, and adventure games, and are looking for a perfect casual game to unwind, then you have landed at just the right place. There’s nothing better than a fun puzzle game to sooth you after a long day. So, we bring you the all new puzzler called Polysphere.
It is a brand new puzzle game brought to you by none other than Playgendary. This puzzle adventure aims at training your brain as you solve plenty of puzzles one after the other. The game is perfect to be played in short breaks, but beware, it will make you addicted.
As for the gameplay, Polysphere lets you solve different puzzles to create a complete picture. You simply have to swipe to rotate the puzzle in different angles until you form a complete picture. The gameplay is all about finding the right perspective and solving puzzles.
Besides solving the engaging puzzles, players will also collect unique pictures in the game, and create masterpieces. The game is all about using your imagination to create artistic pictures. Share your images with your friends too, if you want. So, download the game from Google Play Store right away if you are interested. Enjoy!
To be able to Run Polysphere on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Polysphere on PC.
Steps to Play Polysphere on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Polysphere” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Polysphere“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Polysphere to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Polysphere on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!