Your favorite character Pokémon is back! Gamers, are you ready to battle with the masters in the all new PvP Pokémon: Ultra Star. Engage in real time battles with players from all around the world in this latest adventure game Pokémon Company.
Explore the infinite dungeons till the end of mystery and become a Pokémon Master. The game takes place in a whole new region that consists of two main towns. Here, in this game, you will meet all Pokémons from the old versions and the new Alolan variants as well.
The amazing gameplay features plenty of Pokémons where you will indulge in multiplayer cross server battles and test your strategies. Build your unique team of Pokémons where each Pokémon has its own unique skills, effects and abilities.
For every new trainer, there is an option for new fashion. Become a gym leader, or Elite four, or even Ms Joy and boost stats to increase the power of your Pokémons. In the cross server battles, you will have multiple run-ins with the troublesome Team rocket and much more.
If you are looking for the real experience of Pokémon battle, download the game from APKPure now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Pokemon Ultra Star on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Pokemon Ultra Star on PC.
Steps to Play Pokemon Ultra Star on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Pokemon Ultra Star” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Pokemon Ultra Star“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Pokemon Ultra Star to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Pokemon Ultra Star on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!