Wizarding games have a new member! Maguss is a location-based multiplayer venture that is set on RPG gaming mechanism, giving you a gameplay that will make you sing songs out of joy. The game is a creation of Mawa and withholds deep gameplay features along with graphics that will give your eyes an aesthetical treat.
This is a fantasy world where you have to create and customize your very own character with some exciting abilities. Learn to use powerful spells and unleash them by drawing glyphs onto the monsters to defeat them in the battle. Not only monsters but you can also play with other online players and fight against them to win the game.
That’s not it! Upgrade and level up the already learnt spells along with getting better equipments to fight the enemy with more power and intensity. Apart from that, find and collect many new ingredients and brew potions along with finding chests rewards in the game to battle the combat with monsters and also other players in PvP duel combats.
Moreover, the four character classes are just simply amazing with variant play style along with diverse base stat. Over 40 unique spells work efficiently on dangerous monsters and daily challenges is what takes the game to another level.
So, Download the game for free from the Google Play Store and if you have an Android Emulator in your computer then Follow the mentioned easy steps in the article to Install Maguss on PC for Windows and make sure you visit our site for all the Latest Buzz happening in the gaming world.
Steps to Play Maguss on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Maguss” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Maguss“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Maguss to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Maguss on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!