What if your life is at stake and only way to survive is by killing everyone else? Last X: One Battleground One Survivor is an action packed thriller carries only one rule, be the last one alive. The game is developed by Aladin Fun based on the survival game rules and provides a great amount of fun and entertainment.
You will be accompanied by 23 other players in the game whom you have to outlive and kill before you are killed yourself. The battles are arranged on 3X3 blocks battleground where you will have to fight alone. You have no friends or any ally that you can trust. You are all alone in this intimidating world.
Although, you have no friends but you do have other useful objects that can help you like various nifty weapons and armor. All you need to do is find these weapons and use them to knock out your enemy. Be brave and strong and don’t let anything harm you as safety is just a word here.
Moreover, anything can become the reason of your downfall be it a tire or a water tank, just say focused and be the last man alive. Additionally, with the godview it is easier to detect, shoot, move and hide in the game. So, stay focused!
Download the game from the Google Play Store and Follow the mentioned guide in the article for Windows & Mac OS to be able to Play Last X: One Battleground One Survivor on PC via an Android Emulator and do visit our site for more Action Games.
Steps to Play Last X: One Battleground One Survivor on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Last X: One Battleground One Survivor” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Last X: One Battleground One Survivor“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Last X: One Battleground One Survivor to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Last X: One Battleground One Survivor on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!