Indulge in some pixel art on the go, and play and slay load of puzzles in the latest game Pixel Puzzle Collection. It’s time to join your favorite game characters in this fun puzzle game as here, in this game, you will see your favorite game characters in the form of picture logic puzzles.
This fun puzzle game is created by Konami and lets you solve puzzles, as well as collect pixel art in the form of your favorite characters. Your main goal in the game is to take on the boss puzzle challenges and collect small puzzle pieces to complete one jumbo pixel art piece.
The pixel logic puzzles, also known as nonograms are addictive puzzles that use number clues, and easy logic to reveal some awesome color pictures. Solve the easy puzzles as if you were filling out a relaxing coloring book. Furthermore, players will also complete tons of puzzles to uncover the heroes from iconic nostalgia games.
With tons of puzzles to play, and collectible pixel art to collect, there’s never a dull moment in this game. So, what you are waiting for? If you love old school games and enjoy puzzle games, download this game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Pixel Puzzle Collectible for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Pixel Puzzle Collectible for PC.
Steps to Play Pixel Puzzle Collectible for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Pixel Puzzle Collectible” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Pixel Puzzle Collectible“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Pixel Puzzle Collectible to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Pixel Puzzle Collectible for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!