The cuteness contest has begun! If you have the cutest pet out there, compete now. Gamers, we bring you the cutest casual game called Pet Parade, created by Good Boy Studios, Inc.
The game features a fun cuteness contest where you can share the pictures of your cute dog, cat, or any other pet in the weekly head to head cuteness contest. Players will be able to not just upload but decorate your pet pictures as well.
Compete against animal lovers, and get points every time your pet wins the face off competitions or the mini games. Players will also be able to judge the animal pictures of other pets as well. Winning or accomplishing anything in the game will earn you gold, and silver coins that you can use to get virtual treats to feed your adorable pets.
Boost the pictures of your pets in the mini games, and use your gold coins to win more points faster. Players can also dress up their pets, and decorate them with fun stickers and emojis to earn better rankings every week. Top the leaderboards with your pets, and earn the title of “The cutest pet of 2018”
So, if you are interested, download the game from Google Play Store now.
To be able to Run Pet Parade on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Pet Parade on PC.
Steps to Play Pet Parade on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Pet Parade” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Pet Parade“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Pet Parade to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Pet Parade on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!