Whether you are stressed or bored, the all new coloring book we have here for you is what you need. It’s none other than Paint.ly Color by Number. Enjoy the art of painting in the all new coloring game created by Pinso Marketing Limited.
It is a traditional coloring book app with more modern works, and more fashionable. There are a variety of themes to choose from in the game such as modern art, florals, animals or characters. You can paint anywhere without needing any tools.
If you are ever sucked in finding the numbers, you can also take hints in the game. Generate a time-lapse video to restore the coloring process and post all your activity on social media. With fresh images added every day, you can show your wonderful art to your friends as well. Share your art work with your friends and family as you proceed into the game.
In this fun number coloring book, players can use and paint different objects using the numbers with simple tap controls. Players can not just enjoy creative coloring, but can share it with the world as well. So, if you are looking for a calming experience, download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Paint.ly Color by Number for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Paint.ly Color by Number for PC.
Steps to Play Paint.ly Color by Number for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Paint.ly Color by Number” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Paint.ly Color by Number“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Paint.ly Color by Number to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Paint.ly Color by Number for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!