Hello, everyone! It’s a new week, and we have plenty of games to talk about but let’s start with the latest arcade game by JOX Development LLC that we can’t get enough of. It’s time to relax, and enjoy the soothing arcade experience with Orbia: Tap and Relax.
This fun arcade game takes you to a vibrant, unusual world where you move past the obstacles to reach your goal. The gameplay is quite interesting, and easy to grasp. The game does a great job at keeping things fresh, and interesting. You will enjoy hundreds of levels in different worlds.
As the name indicates, the game is all about keeping things light, and relaxing up. You are put incharge of mysterious creatures called Orbia, and you need to help them get across passing the dangers, and obstacles set in the way. Tap to dash, and shoot into the gap.
Timing is everything in the game, and only a well timed tap will lead you to the next level. As you proceed to complex levels, you will be able to chain together different combos to maximize the reward as well. So collect bonuses, and keep moving. You can download the game from Google Play Store and Apple iTunes if you are interested. For more on the game, check out the OXI Review. Cheers!
To be able to Run Orbia: Tap and Relax on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Orbia: Tap and Relax on PC.
Steps to Play Orbia: Tap and Relax on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Orbia: Tap and Relax” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Orbia: Tap and Relax“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Orbia: Tap and Relax to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Orbia: Tap and Relax on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!