Hello, there! Are you looking for a fun gaming adventure that’s hard to put down? If you are skillful at connecting the dots, or solving fun puzzles generally, check out the all new puzzle game One Line – Curve Drawing.
It is a fun puzzle game created by BitMango where players will strive to connect all the dots in one go without lifting off your screen. It is a free to play drawing game where you have to find the best pathway to complete a shape using one stroke at a time.
The gameplay of One Line – Curve Drawing is pretty easy to grasp as well. There is only one rule of the game; players have to mentally draw in and connect different nails with a single rope. The game is very easy in the beginning but as you advance onto the higher levels, things get very tricky.
One Line – Curve Drawing features more than 300 levels to dive in where you can even use hints to help you along the way. Furthermore, you can completely restart the levels.
Select the rope types of your choice to double the fun. So, see how amazing you are at puzzles by grabbing the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run One Line – Curve Drawing for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing One Line – Curve Drawing for PC.
Steps to Play One Line – Curve Drawing for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “One Line – Curve Drawing” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “One Line – Curve Drawing“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for One Line – Curve Drawing to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play One Line – Curve Drawing for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!