The world’s largest and most popular MMORPG is now on phone! Are you ready to take on it? Jagex Games Studio brings you the all new adventure game Old School RuneScape where you battle epic bosses and seek glory.
Old School RuneScape offers a fine blend of modern MMOs with intricate mechanics and the nostalgic gameplay of early RPGs. In this game, players will play as a lone adventurer on a path to seek glory. You can play the game as lone warrior, or you can band together with other heroes to leave your mark in the battles.
Fight epic bosses as you battle through raiding encounters. From the Theatre of Blood, to Undead dragons, a number of challenges await you in the game where you can seek great treasures. With over 23 skills to master, and hundreds of quests to complete, the game offers a challenge on every step.
The lore-rich quests in the game combines nostalgic gameplay of point and click adventures with epic puzzles where you will unravel the mysteries, and rediscover the secret to rune magic. So, uncover the lost history, and brave the barren wastes by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Old School RuneScape for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Old School RuneScape for PC.
Steps to Play Old School RuneScape for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Old School RuneScape” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Old School RuneScape“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Old School RuneScape to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Old School RuneScape for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!