It’s time to get off the road, and flaunt your driving skills to the world, gamers! Today, we bring you the all new open world off-road driving simulation game called Off the Road that has you driving, and beating challenges in a vast open world.
This racing game is created by DogByte Games where players drive their rig on the hills, get into a boat, and explore the islands. You can not only drive on the hills, but you can pick up a helicopter, and fly over the mountain tops as well.
Drive boats to travel the sea, or go for a peaceful hike on the mountain, the choice is yours. In this fun racing game, players can drive anywhere freely as they beat different challenges.
Every challenge you beat earns you money that can be used to upgrade the car. Players can choose from a variety of rides for this racing adventure such as off-road behemoths, boats, trucks, helicopters, you name it.
Use your off-road skills to reach the checkpoints in the Pathfinder challenges, or beat the checkpoint hunt challenges by trying to be as fast as you can. A fun driving experience awaits you so download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Off the Road for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Off the Road for PC.
Steps to Play Off the Road for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Off the Road” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Off the Road“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Off the Road to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Off the Road for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!