Immerse yourself in the epic Viking world and experience a platforming game like no other. Join Oddmar in his struggle to redeem himself of his potential in the all new adventure created by Mobge Ltd. Are you ready to prove yourself? Dive in!
Oddmar is an adventure and a platforming game hybrid created by the team behind the critically acclaimed and award-winning Leo’s Fortune. The game features an intriguing storyline that lets you experience life with Oddmar after he is shunned by fellow Vikings, and is deemed not worthy of a place in Valhalla.
In this game, players will not just indulge in platforming challenges but they will also enjoy plenty of levels full of physics-based puzzles.
In this adventure, players will journey through the magical forests, treacherous mines, and the snowy mountains. On your way, you will bump into new friends as well as enemies and you will have to recognize them.
If you are a fan of the Viking world, then it’s time to discover your true power in this game by using the imbued weapons and shields we have. Enjoy the epic Viking story animated as a motion comic now by downloading the game from Google Play Store. Cheers!
To be able to Run Oddmar for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Oddmar for PC.
Steps to Play Oddmar for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Oddmar” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Oddmar“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Oddmar to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Oddmar for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!