Buckle up gamers! It is now time for you to show your managing skills and take your virtual pet on the world leaderboard. U-Play Online has developed a game titled as My Tubi with the most amazing visuals and a entrancing gameplay which is definitely going to be your new favorite.
My Tubi is the only virtual pet game in which you can raise real YouTubers such as Paula Gonu, elrubiusOMG, Fernanfloo and byViruZz. Are you excited yet? Another best part is you can also choose some other fictitious iconic characters apart from the YouTubers such as Gatete, Nuck Chorris, Goblin, and Dummy Boy.
So, what you have to do is hatch an egg to see which Tubi is inside it. Once, the egg has been hatched it is now your duty to take care of Tubi and raise it. As you’re training Tubi for their battle so take care of its needs. Also, you can customize Tubi’s surroundings to make him feel happy and relaxed.
Moreover, you will also be able to compete in a card game with other users from all around the world. Make sure to win it become the biggest champion to keep Tubi in the top ranks on the World Leaderboard.
So, wait no more and hop into an exciting world of raising your virtual pet with your favorite charters. You can download this game from Google Play Store right away.
To be able to Run My Tubi for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing My Tubi on PC.
Steps to Play My Tubi on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “My Tubi” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “My Tubi“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for My Tubi to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play My Tubi on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!