Are you ready to take charge of your very own city? Becoming a mayor is not a problem anymore! It’s time to build and develop your own city and watch it grow. Today, we bring you a fun city building and strategy game hybrid called My City – Entertainment Tycoon.
In this strategy game by Nanobit Games, players will take charge as the new mayor who has just earned a landslide victory in the elections. Now, it is your job to make sure the city thrives and becomes the best city in the world.
Make your city fun and an entertaining place to live. Create and design new commercial and residential buildings and watch your city grow from a small town to the fun and entertaining capital. Players will also get a chance to give the city a touch of individuality by naming your city, customizing its style and much more.
Create parks, new roads, luxury hotels, nightclubs and attract tourists. Furthermore, you also have to meet the demands of your citizens and make them happy. Earn collectibles, upgrade buildings, build real world landmarks, and grow your city.
To dive in the experience, download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run My City – Entertainment Tycoon on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing My City – Entertainment Tycoon on PC.
Steps to Play My City – Entertainment Tycoon on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “My City – Entertainment Tycoon” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “My City – Entertainment Tycoon“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for My City – Entertainment Tycoon to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play My City – Entertainment Tycoon on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!