Who’s interested in a fun crafting adventure where you have nothing to lose? Gamers, if you are a fan of building, and crafting simulation games, then our latest game MultiCraft Story is all you need.
Created by none other than Mdu, MultiCraft Story lets you take on the role of a craftsman who is ready to show off his crafting skills. In this game, you will take charge as a miner who is on a mission to make his kingdom grow.
The game is set in a vast world where players will collect new resources every day, and craft different structures. You not just have to build, but you also have to create, and survive anything that comes in your way. The endless universe lets you collect as many resources as you can to thrive, and make your kingdom grow.
Explore the endless vast world, and keep crafting. The game also features a multiplayer mode where players can play with their friends, compete with them and show off their achievements. So, if you are a fan of RPG world games, or if you love creative building games, head over to Google Play Store now and download the free game. Have fun!
To be able to Run MultiCraft Story for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing MultiCraft Story for PC.
Steps to Play MultiCraft Story for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “MultiCraft Story” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “MultiCraft Story“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for MultiCraft Story to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play MultiCraft Story for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!